Thursday, 10 December 2009
Tuesday, 1 December 2009
Sunday, 8 November 2009
Thursday, 8 October 2009
Wednesday, 9 September 2009
If you would like to join in with the fun, click on the link to the Daisychain Quilters Yahoo Group. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/daisychainquilters/
Wednesday, 26 August 2009
Saturday, 11 July 2009
I love to grow and eat courgettes but my family hate them. I would like to share a recipe for one for those of my fellow quilters that love courgettes too.
1 whole small or half a large courgette- peeled and thinly sliced
1 large or several small tomatoes - thinly sliced
1 slice of wholemeal bread - fine breadcrumbs
2oz of goat cheese
1) Preheat the oven to gas mark 5/6.
2) Toss the courgette slices in two tablespoons of olive oil.
3) Arrange the courgettes and tomato slices in a ovenproof dish.
4) Season with salt and pepper.
5) Cover with wholemeal breadcrumbs.
6) Crumble the goat cheese on top of breadcrumbs.
7) Drizzle with two more tablespoons of olive oil.
8) Bake in the oven for about thirty minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
Other vegetables such as peppers, leeks, onions or carrots can be added to the ingredients. If you do not like or want goat cheese replace with another type of cheese.
Please leave me a comment if you have tried this recipe. Thank you, Deborah