I have not done much sewing this month as I have a dislocated clavicle. So I have only managed two small bags. I made the first as a gift but was not happy with the finished bag. I felt the fabric was to thin and needed to be interface with a backing especially around the magnetic clasp.
The second bag after the alterations was much better. I wanted it to be strong enough to be able to take rough handling when opening and closing the clasp. What I mean to say is that I did not want the fabric to ripe around the clasp. After all it was a birthday gift for a family member. I fill it with her favourite sweets.
P.S. Plym 2014 Challenge Pot
2 x 20p = 40p for two small finished projects.