Tuesday 7 January 2014

My Word for 2014

My word for 2014 is Organisation.

I am in need of organising my life, family, work and clutter house/sewing studio. The important thing is to discipline myself to set aside the time each week to each activity that helps me declutter my life.  I love to make lists and cross things off that list as I achieve or complete an activity. 
Any baggage that is weighing me down needs to place in the bin as it is stopping my soul from creating new work.
Make do and use what I have! No unnecessary spending and selling what I do not use or need anymore. It is no use trying to keep things I do not want or use, it is just plain waste.
I have taken bits and pieces from each 'Word for the Year' blog posts to remind myself that this is an on going progess/activity.   

My word for 2010 was 'Clutter' or rather de-clutter.
My word for 2011 was 'Frugal'.
No word for 2012.
My word for 2013 was Peace.

No comments: