Wednesday 26 August 2009

Diana 's Bag

Have I ever told you that I am co-ordinator for Plym Piecemakers? Well, every year we have a Summer Garden Party. The last two years Diana has hosted the summer event. As this is my first year as co-ordinator, it is my duty to make the host's gift. So what could I make as a gift? If you are a regular reader of my blog, you will know that I love making bags. This is the bag that I made as a gift using the strip quilt as you go method. I will add a tutorial to make this bag on this blog in this next few weeks. So please come back and visit again soon.

1 comment:

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Hi Deborah

I've been meaning to drop you a line about Creative Stitches, Exeter. Thank you so much for your note about it. I am planning to go on Saturday 26th. I usually get the train up from St. Ives and back again in one day. It's a long day but if I stayed up there I would just spend far too much money!!!

If you are going to be at the show that day it would be nice to meet up, have a cuppa and chat about FOQ 2010. Let me know if you will be there on the Saturday

I am still waiting to hear that my friend has booked the tickets. She keeps telling me she will do it, but she is very busy so I hope she remembered to get them! I am really looking forward to a bit of retail therapy and Julie (Mixed Media) wants me to photograph a few small quilts she has on display at the show

All for now, sending best wishes, and sorry for the delay in replying to your message. I've had visitors all the week and time on the pc has been short!

BFN, Carolyn
FOQ 2010 GROUP