4 Chicken Breasts
2oz Plain Four
Tin of Pineapple Chunks
2 tbs Lemon Juice
2 tbs Soya Sauce
2 tbs Soft Brown Sugar
Knob of Butter
1) Heat the oven at Gas Mark 4.
2) Heat a flying pan and add a large knob of butter.
3) Sieved the flour and add a pinch of salt and pepper.
4) Coat the chicken breasts in the flour.
5) Fry the chicken until brown.
6) Place the chicken in a heatproof dish.
7) Drain the pineapple chunks and save the juice.
8) Mix the pineapple juice with soya sauce and lemon juice.
9) Pour the mixture over the chicken.
10) Cook the chicken in the oven until tender. Around 30 - 40 minutes.
11) When ready to serve. Sprinkle the brown sugar over the pineapple chunks and place under a hot grill until brown.
12) Serve with rice.