Wednesday 19 September 2012

Some Kind of Wonderful

It has been a very long time since I have updated the progress on my quilt.  Or should I say lack of progress!!  Thanks to Chookyblue for sending out reminders of how many sleeps left until the end date of this present Stitch-A-Long.  This has sent me into panic mode. I am so behind that I have spent at least several hours every day for the last week working on my quilt.

I have decided to cheat a little by joining all my empty applique blocks to their pieced blocks.  I now have five columns to work on. This means that I can take it out and about with me as all the applique is already prepared.  I decided to piece the blocks into columns as I had the last two weeks off work due to being ill with ear infections so spent some time at my sewing machine without feeling guilty about household chores.  
So I am making slowing progress but really enjoying getting back into the Stitch-A-Long.  Please keep up the sleep reminders Chookyblue as it helps getting me motivated.

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

how are the blocks going???? 2 more sleeps...........