Tuesday 23 April 2013

Fifty Shades of .....Blue

A challenge was set at the AGM of Plym Piecemakers in January this year.  To make any items using 'Fifty Shades of ...' as the theme.
As I have a large stash of hand dyed blue fabric and needed a new long wall hanging for my hallway, I thought it would be a good challenge to partake in.
We were told by the chairman that we had until the April's meeting to complete this challenge. I did complete the top and manage to layer the quilt up ready for quilting but that is all.   
April's meeting took place last night.  Wow so many members took part in this challenge.  There were dolls, bags, table runners and place mats as well as lots of wall hangings.  But I forgot to take my camera!  So all I can show you is my challenge piece.     

No comments: