Monday 12 August 2013

Festival of Quilts

Baby Girl and I went to the Festival of Quilts in Birmingham at the NEC.  We had a very enjoyable time.  We managed to view all the exhibitions and do a little shopping.
I am only writing a short blog today as I need to recover from my visit to the Festival of Quilts. The first photo is Baby Girl standing in front of one of her favourite quilts.  It appears she has very traditional tastes unlike me who loves bright contemporary quilts. The second photo was taken at the Horizon exhibition.   There were sample books that you could photograph and touch.  These sample books gave you more information about how each quilt was made. 
I will write more about the Festival of Quilts over the next few weeks.  I just need so time to recover from a very busy month.

No comments: