Tuesday 31 December 2013

More Christmas Gifts

This year as I went shopping for Christmas gifts for my family and friends, I needed to stick to set budget for each gift.  I have been reading several frugal blogs over the few years. All bloggers state that it is very important to set your budget and stick to it.
This year I wanted to make something special for my three young nieces.  But what should I make?  I then found these beautiful cuddly bunnies and there were three left. Plus they were within my budget.  

When I got the bunnies home I decided that I would make each bunny it's own bed complete with pillow and quilt.   
 The top photo is Jessica's gift.
 
 These are Eliana and Amelie's gifts.

Happy New Year to all my family, friends and followers.  May 2014 be a peaceful, healthy and fantastic year for you all.

No comments: