Tuesday 24 July 2018

What a year!

I have been busy this year making quilts for exhibiting national, so my blog has been neglected. I have also been 'sewing up a storm' for my Etsy shop too.  I love making bags, cushions and bunting.

Although I have not published any posts this year, I have a lot of draft posts that also need to be finished and published.  So now that things here are a little quieter for a while, I thought I would come back to blogging and update it.

You will see some of the items I have made listed on Daisychain Quilter Etsy. I also love to use Instagram for a quick photo post, you will find me under DaisychainQuilter.

It has been wonderful to get back to blogging.  I hope to post again tomorrow.


1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

Nice wine bag..... Good to see you back.....