Wednesday 2 January 2019

Every Day is a New Adventure.

My word for 2019 is 'Adventure'.  Every day is a new adventure.  

The last year has once again passed too quickly. I managed to make three contemporary art quilts that exhibited national.  I have two more in planning for the Quilt Show at Exeter in the spring 2019.

I started well in 2018 when I set aside two mornings a week to plan, draft and sew new ideas.  Life got busy towards this middle of the year and I let slip these sessions.  I would like to get back into the routine of Tuesday and Thursday mornings as working sessions.  It is still important to me to discipline myself to set aside the time.

My Esty shops and classes kept me extremely busy especially around Christmas time.  I love designing new projects and patterns for both.  I have new designs on the drawing board for 2019.  

I am still a work in progress when it comes to de-cluttering my sewing room and studio.  I had sold a few unwanted items on Ebay.  

I also have the same UFOs as previous years waiting to be completed but I have learnt not to worry about them.  They will get finished when I have some inspiration to complete them. 

I am inspire to have a new adventure everyday in 2019.  Let's begin......



No comments: