Sunday 30 December 2012

Global Sealed Pot Challenge

It is the end of my first week of the Sealed Pot challenge.  I have two pots.
The little yellow pot will be used to save any money but £2 coins.  I have been collecting £2 coins annually for special occasions such as a birthday present or holiday money.  I usually save the coins in a small purse. In 2013 the £2 coins will be saved in the Winnie the Pooh Pot.

Every year for Christmas I give Little Boy and Baby Girl and their partners a large pot each. Mr D and I also got a pot this Christmas.  So my whole family are taking part in the challenge.

Yellow Pot
£1.20 saved by not having coffee in town whist shopping with Baby Girl last week.
50p saved by emptying purse on Sunday.
£1.00 saved when Mr D emptied his wallet on Sunday and shared it with me.

No comments: