Tuesday 1 January 2013

My Word for 2013

Welcome to 2013 and a new start again.  My word for this year is 'Peace'. 

Peacefully work forwards a quiet family and quilting life.
Be at peace by reducing my commitments and saying no to any new ones. 
Be peaceful about my huge number of UFOs.  It is not going to harm me or anyone else if they remain unfinished.  Just enjoy working on the UFOs when time allows.
Be at peace about my very large fabric stash. Be at peace about using every piece of special fabric in my stash. Just use the special fabric to help turn it into a beautiful item.
Be peaceful when life throws me some curved balls.  A peaceful soul can deal with curved balls.

My word for 2010 was 'Clutter' or rather de-clutter.
My word for 2011 was 'Frugal'.
No word for 2012.

I will be a peace about my cluttered life and needing to be more frugal again in 2013.

May the Peace be with you too.

No comments: