Tuesday 5 May 2015

More Bags

When I have some spare time I cut out fabric for future projects and keep all the pieces in boxes until I am ready to stitch or machine.
As I now have time off recovering from recent surgery,  I have spent ten minutes most days doing a little cutting out of bags to sell on my Etsy shop. 
I can only sit at the sewing machines for a few minutes every day due to the nature of my surgery. These bags are now complete and ready to sell.
Two bags are made of oil cloth and one linen fabric with waterproof white lining fabric.  They are 7.5 inches long, 4 inches wide and 4 inches high.
www.etsy.com/uk/shop/DaisychainQuilter

Plym Jar 3 x 20p = 60p
Total £9.90   

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

very nice....is the oil cloth easy to sew with? What sort of needle do you use?
now how are those NJ blocks going......