Tuesday 31 December 2019

Happy New Year

As the New Year approaches, not just another year but a new decade, I have to ask where has the last ten years gone?  Wow a new decade! Time is flying past me too quickly.

What have I been up too this last year? I have stitched several quilts for national exhibitions, make lots of bags and have designed several patterns too.  Mr D and I had a fantastic holiday in France, friends, food and weather was wonderful.

My beloved baby girl got engaged to a lovely chap.  They bought a house and are busy planning a wedding.  My little boy had grown into a handsome man.

Next year is going to be busy with family celebrations as baby girl gets married and little boy has a special birthday.

As 2020 is going to be a rather busy year, I am planning to be more organise with my time, skills and projects.  Watch this space for special projects and events.

As we are fast approaching midnight,  I would like to wish you all a Happy New Year.  May the fresh beginnings brings you peace and happiness with good health too.


No comments: